1555 35th Street, NW
March 1935 - September 1940

Entire House rented by Delta Phi Epsilon for $150 a month

In 1932 the G.U. School of Foreign Service moved
from the downtown Law Center buildings to the Georgetown main campus.
The Brothers searched long and hard for a home near the School's new location.
Finally in 1935 they were successful,
and for the next four years the beautiful mansion at 1555 35th Street, NW,
was the permanent address of Alpha Chapter.
It was at this location that such men
as former President Herbert C. Hoover and the Secretary of State, Cordell Hull,
became honorary members of the Fraternity.

+

................The house in 1964...........................................The house in 1988